Exporters are playing a critical role in driving the Indian economy and building Brand India at the international level. We are also witnessing multiple initiatives by the government to encourage foreign trade as seen in the recent India’s Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020.
In endeavour to encourage & motivate Exporters from the country, Knowledge Chamber of Commerce & Industry along with Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal organising ‘International Exporters’ Excellence Awards 2020′ in concurrent with SUVM International Trade show on 11th February 2020 at Rajkot, India.
After successfully organizing 6 Series of SVUM Trade Show now we are organizing 7th Edition of SVUM 2020 International Trade Show at Rajkot, India, Date 11th to 13th February 2020 Exhibition & B2B and 14th & 15th February 2020 Factory visits of various delegations.
In last 6 Show, attended by 700+ foreign Buyers, 20 countries diplomats and 3 countries ministers from 37 countries & importantly 300 cr booked business. This show will serve as only biggest initiative for the Development of all stakeholders, who will come under one roof to explore possibilities of international business opportunities which includes government, industry, investor, consumer and International buyers. Countries list is as under: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cote D’ivoire, DRCongo, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Israel, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Republic Of Congo, Senegal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, UK, Zambia, Zimbabwe etc.
‘International Exporters’ Excellence Awards 2020′ brings under one roof all the key stakeholders including eminent contributors from the Indian export community. The event will be attended by dignitaries and industry veterans from various government ministries, export promotion councils, trade associations, policymakers, financial institutions etc.
Award Categories :
Overall Awards :
- Exporting Conglomerate of the Year
- Overall Exporter of the Year
- Globally Operated Highest Foreign Exchange Earner
- Most Globally Outreached India Brand
- Best Trader/Service Exporter
- Market Diversified Exporter
- Indian Export Brand Employment Provider in the Export Industry
- Best Rural Exporter Contributor to Sustainable Development in Exports
- Exporter to the Global Value Chain
- SEZ Exporter of the Year
- Innovative Export Product of the Year
- Woman Exporter of the Year
Sectorial Awards :
- Spices & Spice Concentrates
- Processed Vegetables, Fruits & Juices
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Confectionery & Bakery Products
- Rice & Cereals
- Herbal & Spa Products
- Fish & Fisheries
- Ornamental Fish
- Coconut Kernel Products
- Coconut Shell Products
- Coconut Substrates
- Processed Food
- Wellness Services
- Construction Services
- Entrepot Trade
- Logistic Services
- Education Services
- Engineering Services
- Auto Parts & Accessories
- Leather Products
- Dry/Latex Rubber Products
- Chemical & Paints Products
- Ceramics & Porcelain Based Products
- Glass Based Products
- Light Engineering
- Handloom, Toys, Crafts & Life Style Products
- Electronics & Electricals Products
- Printing & Stationery
- Furniture Products
- Boat & Pleasure Craft Building
- Ship Building
Evaluation Criteria :
Organization Category :
- Ability to Overcome Challenges
- Innovation, Awards & Accolades
- Impact Potentials
Individual Category :
- Each entry should include write up (250 Words)
- Personal Profile.
- Achievements (Awards & Accolades received).
- Media Coverage (Articles published).
- Any other relevant details.
THE Exporters Awards is organised in concurrent with SVUM International Trade Show. The process is very strict and all entries (correctly submitted by 31st January 2020) will be assessed by our committee. After the assessments a shortlist will be announced per category.
The timeline for 2020 is as follows:
- Stage 1: Competition open for entries (The deadline for submissions is Friday, 31st January 2020)
- Stage 2: First round of judging, shortlist internally in the committee meeting on Saturday, 1st February 2020.
- Stage 3: Live presentations (if required) by shortlisted nominees in front of the Committee on Monday, 3rdFebruary 2020.
- Stage 4: Awards winners will be announced through mail (Friday, 7th February 2020)
- Stage 5: THE Awards ceremony where all winners will be awarded (Tuesday, 11th February 2020)
* Disclaimer :
All Nominees information collected will be kept confidential. However, KCCI will not be liable for any loss resulting from the disclosure of information in the application. The committee will have the exclusive right to accept or reject any application based on its discretion and such decisions will be final.The participants shall provide all necessary support to the KCCI to validate the information.
The Award categories and nomination dates can be changed/modified/cancelled as per the discretion of KCCI& SVUM. The Evaluation process will be conducted by KCCI & SVUM and will be strictly confidential.
The decision of the KCCI & SVUM will be final. No calls or emails would be entertained post awards. Award winners have to be present on the day of award ceremony. Trophy and certificate will be given (if any) on the day of award ceremony only.
Nomination Fee (PerNomination) :
- Nomination Fee 15,000/ Plus GST ( Per Nomination )
Note: Nomination Fee paid through cheque/DD by the name of “Knowledge Chamber of Commerce & Industry”. No Cash will be taken.The entry fee is Refundable if not selected for the Award but If organisation applies for two category and selected in one category, the other category fee is non-refundable.